Code of conduct
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:
- Harassment, bullying and/or intimidation, false accusations, threats and assault, as well as sexual harassment in public or in private.
- Plagiarism and fabrication of data and results.
- Using the event to promote hate or discriminatory speech, or to infringe on the rights of others.
- Discrimination of any kind, such as on the basis of religion, disability, age, national origin, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. Discrimination includes the use of derogatory comments or slurs.
- Impersonation of other persons or entities, as well as falsely claiming the ownership of scientific titles, professional positions, or affiliations.
Harassment may include, but is not limited to:
- Inappropriate comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion.
- The display of sexual images.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour.
In the organisation of this event, the creation of a safe, inclusive, and fair environment is a priority for us. Any allegations or concerns regarding the above points will be treated with the utmost seriousness. In case of infraction(s), please do not hesitate to contact the organisers; this will be treated anonymously unless specified otherwise.